DISCLAIMER: These are not all of my favorites. That's impossible, of course... These are just some, with a few recent reads that are still lurching around my brain.
- Kalpa Imperial by Angélica Gorodischer (translated by Ursula K. Le Guin)
- The Bridge of Beyond by Simone Schawz-Bart (translated by Barbara Bray)
- The Story of a New Name by Elena Ferrante (translated by Ann Goldstein)
- The Book of the City of Ladies by Christine de Pizan (translated by Rosalind Brown-Grant)
- The End of Days by Jenny Erpenbeck (translated by Susan Bernofsky)
- Home by Leila Chudori (translated by John H. McGlynn)
- The Vegetarian by Han Kang (translated by Deborah Smith)
Thanks to Jacqui of JacquiWine's Journal for suggesting this great idea!